What is the minimum deposit for Deriv Broker?
Deriv is among the robust trading software with the lowest fund requirements. The broker accepts deposits as low as $5. However, it's crucial to bear in mind that this value can vary based on the specific funding method.
Forinstance, there'snosetminimum deposit for Deriv brokerwhenrechargingviacryptocoins. Ontheotherhand, somecardpaymentoptionsande-walletshaveasetminvalueof $10and $15. ThecashcanbeinEuro, USDollar, Britishpoundsterling (GBP), orAustralianDollar. Deriv minimum depositremainsat10, 5, or15irrespectiveofthedenomination.
What's the base currency for the Deriv account?
On Deriv, the main currencies you can operate an account in are US Dollar, Euro, Australian Dollar, and British pound sterling (GBP). If trading the system's forex assets, you can choose your base currency to match the pair you wish to trade. But the money you fund will always show in the denominations stated above.
Deriv funding methods
If you choose to invest with Deriv, you won't lack a suitable mode of payment to fund your account. This broker offers numerous avenues for depositing cash ranging from cryptocurrencies to credit/debit cards and eWallets.
This broker accepts monies sent via credit cards by popular providers such as Visa, JCB, Mastercard, Maestro, and Visa electron. The least amount you can fund with this method is 10 USD/EUR/AUD/GBP and processing time is almost instant.
For crypto users, this company provides an option to pay using your coins. One of the widely used cryptos today is Bitcoin and owners can find their account by choosing this method on Deriv's cashier portal. There is no set min amount for bitcoin deposits. Other cryptos accepted by Deriv include tether, Litecoin, USD coin, and Ethereum.
Deriv clients can fund their accounts using internet bank transfers. Bank transfers are quick and convenient since they just require you to log into your account online and perform a transaction. The procedure is straightforward as long as you can access the internet. The platform supports various wire transfers including ZingPay and NganLuong.
- Ewallets - discover an assortment of eWallets on this broker that are safe and reliable. This platform supports eWallets that are popular in different regions. They include Airtm, OnlineNaira, Fasapay, Jeton, and Sticpay, among others.
- P2P - Deriv offers a peer-to-peer cash transfer service where users can move cash between themselves. It empowers clients to fund their accounts with the desired currency by exchanging monies in their local denomination with another trader. It's a simple, fast, and secure method of cash transfer that all Derive clients can access on the go.
- Fiat onramp - this is an innovative solution that Deriv has incorporated to help those who wish to use cryptocurrency to fund their accounts but don't own a crypto wallet. With this innovation, you can exchange your physical funds for crypto coins and get them deposited into your Deriv account. Deriv's fiat onramp funding options include:
Deriv deposit bonus
Currently, this company isn't offering any bonuses or rewards.
Can I have Multiple Derived Accounts?
Yes. Deriv provides 5 distinct servers and you can have an account running simultaneously on each server.
How do I cash out from Deriv?
This broker offers numerous cash withdrawal options. You could use an eWallet, bank transfer, Peer-to-Peer, and debit/credit card, among others. To view the options:
- Open your profile and visit the Cashier section.
- Tap “Withdraw” and insert the value of the money you wish to cash out.
- The system will show you the possible withdrawal options.
- Pick your preferred option and execute the prompts to complete the transaction.
Deriv minimum deposit vs other brokers
If you are searching for a virtual trading provider with manageable deposits, consider Deriv. With amounts as low as $5, you'll hardly find a platform whose values compare with Deriv broker minimum deposit.