Online trading gives investors a chance of earning a high amount of profits. All investors operate with the dream of making big money. However, if you cannot withdraw these profits at the moment you want to, or experience other withdrawal problems you will not enjoy the results of your trade.
Deriv supports a variety of withdrawal options so by trading with Deriv, you can be sure that you will not face any problems while withdrawing your funds.
General rules for withdrawing funds
Deriv minimum withdrawal
The minimum Deriv withdrawal is AUD/EUR/GBP 5 if you are using e-wallets. With other withdrawal methods, the minimum withdrawal amounts may vary.. However, there is no minimum withdrawal in cryptocurrencies.
Maximum withdrawal from Derive
After creating your account, you'll have a withdrawal limit of 10 000 USD which is the limit for accumulative withdrawals.
Here are the steps to follow to withdraw the funds from your Deriv account.
- Log in to your Deriv Account
- Go to your account and click on ‘withdraw funds’
- Enter the withdrawal amount
- Select a payment method
- Confirm the withdrawal request
Grace period and withdrawals
Deriv is working on a base of 30-days grace period
Deriv does not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees from its users. It means that you don’t have to share any of your profits with the broker. It makes Deriv a confident platform for trading.
Withdrawal processing time
It normally takes Deriv as much as 2-3 hours to process your withdrawal. For online bank transfers, Deriv may take one working day. It is the maximum it takes to initiate your fund withdrawal. However, the time involved in receiving funds depends upon the payment method you choose.
Withdrawal methods on Deriv.com
Deriv.com offers a lot of withdrawal methods that are accessible to everyone regardless of what they prefer. Whether you have access to e-wallets or debit cards, deriv.com allows payments through all the gateways. Learn more about all the withdrawal methods and their minimum withdrawal amount below.
Deriv.com payment methods
- E-wallets. Deriv.com allows you to withdraw money through e-wallets including PerfectMoney, Fasapay, WebMoney, AirTm, and Jeton Wallet. The advantage of using e-wallets for windows is that the process is quickly approved. You can enjoy a quick withdrawal with a minimum withdrawal of 5 of your country’s currency (USD/AUD/EUR/GBP). You can also convert your funds into base currency using online platforms.
- Credit or Debit Cards. Deriv.com also allows quick withdrawal using credit and debit cards, including MasterCard and Visa. If you are using credit cards on Deriv.com, the minimum withdrawal is 10 of your base currency.
- Bank Wire Transfer. Bank wire transfers are also quickly approved on deriv.com with a minimum withdrawal amount of 5 AUD/EUR/GBP/USD.
- Cryptocurrencies. If you are withdrawing through cryptocurrency payments, you may use Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, or Litecoin. As we mentioned before, deriv.com does not have any minimum withdrawal amount for crypto payments. The withdrawal is completed in 3 blockchain verifications.
- Payment Agents. The withdrawal or deposit may also be made through payment agents if you do not have access to other payment methods. If you choose payment agents for withdrawal on deriv.com, the minimum amount is 10 of your base currency.
- Deriv Peer to Peer. The minimum withdrawal using deriv peer-to-peer is 1 of the base currency.
How long does deriv withdrawal take?
The Deriv withdrawal time is usually between 1 and 3 business days. However depending on your payment method in South Africa it can take as long as15 days.
How to cancel withdrawal on Deriv
Guide to canceling withdrawal request via webpage: Click on the cashier withdrawal and request for withdrawal verification link email. Once the link has been clicked, the Pending Payout section will be visible for cancellation.
Can I withdraw without verification?
You may withdraw up to USD 10,0000 before authentication. However, if you reach your inter transfer limit between fiat & cryptocurrency accounts, you will have a prompt to provide a valid proof of identity to verify your account.
How do you unblock a Deriv Cashier?
If your cashier is locked then check your notification icon for the instructions to unlock it.